Make The Right Impression With Clean, Beautiful Hardscape
Choosing hardscape and pavers for your property is a smart, economical choice. These materials offer a wide variety of attractive looks, requiring low maintenance and delivering great versatility. You can extend the life of your hardscape and keep it looking beautiful longer with the proper care and cleaning immediately after installation. From the moment guests, clients and customers step onto your property, they’re assessing your business. The appearance of clean, well-maintained hardscaping makes the impression you want. Hydro Clean provides experienced, professional cleaning services to help you meet these goals, economically.
- Removal of film and dust from new hardscape masonry units
- Treatment and removal of surface stains and cosmetic imperfections for a renewed look
- Flexible service timing to meet your busy schedule
- Quality-guaranteed service from accredited and insured professionals
Preparing Your Hardscaping For The Long-Term
Though its just been installed, new hardscape can appear filmy and dusty from the manufacturing and storage process. With brand new construction, you want to start with a crisp, clean appearance. Proper hardscape cleaning after installation give your surfaces the shine and luster you expect. All types of hardscape masonry materials can benefit from an initial professional cleaning — including clay or concrete pavers, natural or synthetic paving stones, or concrete retaining wall blocks.
Post-Installation Hardscape Cleaning Provides Numerous Benefits:
- Enhancement of the overall color
- Removal of dirt and debris that installers leave behind
- Removal of any imperfections that the manufacturing and storage process causes
- Prevention of future water staining by allowing the unit to breathe properly
- Sealing preparation for property owners who desire this additional preventative step
Minimizing Inherent Imperfections
Hardscape masonry units often come with cosmetic issues or defects prior to installation. These imperfections may include efflorescence, scuff marks, secondary hydration (halos), and hard water stains. Professional cleaning by trained and experienced North Carolina hardscape cleaning technicians is key in addressing these problems and delivering unsoiled, handsome units that you are proud to display on your property.
Knowledgeable Hardscape Cleaning For Reliable Results
Use of the right chemicals, cleaning products and equipment is important in effective cleaning of your hardscaping and avoiding damage to your masonry materials. Surface pre-testing, timing, proper dilution of cleaning products, and knowledge of the varying masonry materials all play a role in a successful hardscape cleaning job. Our Hydro Clean team possesses this knowledge and the experience you want in a professional hardscape cleaning service provider.